Enamor Ltd. has implemented and is improving, integrated quality management system, according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, NATO requirements – AQAP-2110:2009 and PN-N-19001:2006 “Internal Control System (WSK). Requirements” standard.
In the field of its activity, the company carries out research and development projects, design, production, supply, installation and servicing of electronic and automation systems and devices in maritime and aviation.
The most important objectives of our company is: customer satisfaction, that is achieved by fulfilling his requirements, ensuring long-term business development and strengthening company’s position on the market.
All activities of the company are concentrated at achieving high quality of services and products, their reliability while fulfilling the applicable law. Those objectives are achieved through recruitment of highly qualified staff, the provision and need for continuous professional development, equipping our employees with appropriate organizational and technical measures as well as constant improvement of our products.
We pay special attention to the timely fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The Executive Board declares its oversight of the implementation of this Quality Policy and fully cooperates with the Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) in the event of ENAMOR’s participation in the Government Quality Assurance (GQA) process.
INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the EU regulations on personal data protection (the so-called GDPR) coming into force in the EU, we have taken measures to adapt internal procedures to the requirements of the new law.
Below, you will find information that will allow you to understand the principles of personal data protection in our company in a transparent way. According to art. 13 para. 1 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you about the following issues:
- The administrator of your personal data is ENAMOR Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Gdynia (81-512), at 1 Inżynierska Street.
- In case of any questions regarding the manner and scope of processing of your personal data and the scope of your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We process your personal data in order to conclude a contract, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the GDPR Regulation.
- You may ask us to access your data, rectify it, transfer it, delete it, limit processing, and object to its further processing at any time.
- The personal data that you entrust to us is stored in the database of our contractors. It is adequately protected so that it does not fall into the wrong hands or be lost. We will process personal data contained therein until the purpose of the processing ends, i.e. until the end of cooperation, or until you withdraw your consent to their processing, and then we will archive it for 5 years.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain them in connection with the implementation of the contract.
- We will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
- We would also like to inform you that in the event of processing your personal data in breach of the GDPR Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), based in Warsaw (00-923) at 2 Stawki Street.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however refusal to provide it may result in the refusal to conclude the contract.